“What do you like?” “Spanking!”
Posted on 9 August, 2011
I was intrigued the other day to read a post about “Google’s Official List of Banned Words” – phrases that, when used on their new “What do you love?” site redirect you automatically to content about kittens.
It contains a predictable (LOL and sometimes amusing) selection of rude words, which I’m far too polite to reproduce here. But, naturally, I was curious to see if “spanking” featured – and, dear readers, it doesn’t: we’re clearly not pervy enough to need saving from ourselves.
Now, I’d not previously come across “What do you love?”, so thought I’d have a play – and it’s rather fab. Try it yourself sometime: you’ll be presented with a selection of amusing options such as:
- Translate ‘spanking ‘ into 57 languages (hey, that’s like my teenage years studying French, German and Latin, researching all of the spanking-related words in my dictionaries!)
- Explore spanking in 3D (what – you mean with real people, rather than just looking at pictures online?)
- Find spanking nearby (could come in handy on my travels)
- Organize a debate about spanking (“is it good for people who are into spanking to enjoy their kink?” – “yes”)
- Alert me about spanking (doesn’t Twitter do that, with so many people sharing news of their recent play in near-real-time?!)
- Plan your spanking events (the next couple are already planned, but thanks for the offer of help!)
- Scour the earth for spanking (oh, my life’s work encapsulated in a sentence)
Hours of fun ahead – and that’s before we’ve started browsing the spanking-related patents to which it links!